Schedule a Continuity Family Business Expert for Your Next Event
Continuity’s team of established subject matter experts, headed by partners Doug Baumoel and Blair Trippe, offer years of experience in the development and delivery of customized programs on an array of family enterprise topics.
Our offerings are valuable for family business executives, family stakeholders, attorneys, mediators, financial advisors, psychologists, and professional societies. Our content expertise can be customized for family meetings, keynotes, workshops, or any other suitable format.
Programs can range from one hour in length to a full day. We often supplement the core curriculum with management and communications training to ensure effective integration of the program learnings with a client’s ongoing developmental agenda.
- Managing Family Business Conflict
- Compensation in Family Business
- Integrating Non-Family Managers and Executives in the Family Business
- Business In-Laws: Becoming unifiers rather than polarizing forces
- Understanding the inherently conflicting roles and functions in a family business
- Effective Communication Practices
- Understanding Financial Statements: Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Estate Planning Considerations for Family Business Owners and Inheritors
- Minority Ownership of a Family Business: Risks, Rewards, and Responsibilities
- Managing Family Business Conflict: A comprehensive approach when continuing relationships matter
- Collaborative Opportunities for Mediators, Lawyers, Consultants, and Therapists
- Why family business boards are different and how to build them
- Your First Board: Retaining control while moving forward
- Considerations for non-family board membership
- Conducting Successful Family Business Retreats
- A roadmap to understanding family systems
- Mediation Techniques for Resolving Family Disputes
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Managing Sibling Wealth Disparity
- Succession and Exit Planning Strategies: Evaluating Difficult Decisions
- The Five-System Model of Family Business
Learn more about Continuity’s team of experts and event scheduling.
Continuity’s portfolio of events can be found here.