Continuity family business and family wealth experts are available to deliver content to offer new perspective and insight for enterprising families and the advisors who support them.
What Audiences Benefit from Our Content
- Family business executives
- Family business stakeholders
- Family business franchisees
- Families sharing significant assets
- Financial advisors
- Professional societies
Programs typically range from 1 hour to 1 day. We can customize our content for your industry or specific need.
- Family business 101
- Understanding and managing family business conflict
- Compensation in family business
- Integrating non-family managers and executives into the family business
- Family business in-laws: Being a force of unification vs. polarization
- Effective communication practices in family business
- Finance for the non-finance manager
- Managing sibling wealth disparity
- Considerations for a positive pre-nup process
- Wealth transfer: How to empower, not entitle the next generation
- Why family business boards are different and how to build them
- Considerations for non-family board membership
- Conducting successful family business retreats
- Who needs a family council
- Understanding family systems: A Road Map
- Mediation techniques to solve family business disputes
- Conflict resolution skills
- Succession and exit planning strategies
- The Five-system model of family business
Since 2003, Continuity Family Business Consulting has helped families around the world build connected, intentional and productive futures. Headquartered in Boston, our advisors offer extensive experience and training in business, family systems, and conflict management.
We know how to effectively integrate the expertise of estate planners, CPAs, key non-family executives, and family business stakeholders – both in and out of the business – to produce plans that work as well for the business as they do for the family.