Manage Differences and Protect Your Family Against Future Conflict
Gain practical skills to understand and address differences, so your family doesn’t erupt into conflict that can derail businesses and relationships.
Is this training for you?
- Want to build resilience in your family?
- Disagree over how assets are shared and managed?
- Disagree over power?
- Avoid making decisions—and then miss opportunities?
- Anticipate a significant transition?
- Worry about rising tension, litigation, or damaging relationships?
- Want to maximize business potential and nurture relationships?
- Understanding why family business conflict is so common, often intense, and difficult to resolve
- Identifying and addressing active (fighting) vs. passive (getting stuck) conflict
- Avoiding counter-productive conflict management techniques
- Developing your family connection, or “Family Factor,” to protect you during change
- Establishing your family’s Conflict Management Contract
When your family improves conflict management skills, you can make better, more efficient decisions about:
- What is fair
- Family governance
- Business planning
- Succession planning
- Integrating and deploying wealth
Format and Pricing
One-day, interactive training
For 6 or fewer participants= $10,000
For 7 or more participants= $15,000
(Pricing does not include out-of-pocket expenses)
*Highly customized trainings for families wishing to address specific concerns are also available.
Schedule your training or call 617-500-3110.
Since 2003, Continuity Family Business Consulting has helped families around the world build connected, intentional and productive futures. Headquartered in Boston, our advisors offer extensive experience and training in business, family systems, and conflict management.
We know how to effectively integrate the expertise of estate planners, CPAs, key non-family executives, and family business stakeholders – both in and out of the business – to produce plans that work as well for the business as they do for the family.