Custom Workshops for Trusted Family Advisors
Gain Unique Skills to Support Your HNW/UHNW Family Clients
Affluent family clients need your help. Their wealth complexities require more than transactional guidance━they need systemic advice. Family advisors are often caught in the middle of competing interests and goals, yet are asked to help the whole family.
Continuity Family Business Consulting provides short training programs to equip wealth, legal, and tax advisors with new knowledge, strategies, and skills to help navigate family client engagements. From one of the nation’s leading advisory firms for family-owned enterprises, you’ll learn the structures these families use to manage and transition their wealth, how to stimulate impactful conversations that encourage family thriving, and to facilitate the development of the family’s rising generation.
Questions our trainings help advisors address:
- How can family clients make better financial decisions together?
- What are family members’ values concerning wealth and are they aligned?
- How should clients educate their children about what it means to be wealthy and the related opportunities/challenges?
- How should clients transfer wealth to their children and when?
- How should clients ensure that their wealth helps (not hurts) their children?
- How can clients help their children find their purpose given so many choices?
- What skills are required as children and adults come into wealth?
There are no simple answers to these questions, but there is a way to approach them productively.
All programs are customized to meet your interests and needs. They can be structured as a series of short, 1-2 hour programs or as half-day or full-day workshops that are held in-person or virtually. Fees vary depending on the number of workshops, formats requested, and number of participants.